Viewers' Discretion Advised

Content Might be VERY Random.
Content Might contain pictures of Food.
Content Might be SO BORING you could enjoy reading Classified Ads.

Contains Gibberish.
Entries might have been written during times of starvation, extreme fatigue and stupidity.
All entries were written in my perspective and might not have not occurred in reality and is just a fiction of my mind.

Monday, July 03, 2006

to that someone

I donno if i like you...
I really hope i don
It seems to me that it'd be perfect
but i think its just me

You're everything i asked for
but i might be just blinded
disoriented

Some friends just cant be together.
Its just wrong
Despite how much i want it to
I don want u to give me the reasons to

But more of why we shouldnt.
That will make me better
much better than u think

I'm still in love with someone..
the after taste is still in me..
everything still reminds me of her
and i do miss her

If we are really meant to be..
it will be in the hands of the unknown
The future.