Met up with xinru yest.
After an interesting choc tasting session with aunt and mum.
Talked about alot.. had dinner.
Updates updates updates.
Somehow.. maybe its just the both of us.
or that we just arnt mainstream.
the stuff we do. the way we pursue education.
girls and all.
but yeah..
at the end of the day.. its the process and whether we get there.
I'm at an important point in my life.
I'm going into the army. I have university applications waiting for me.
But yeah.. it would all be so nice if i have someone to share it with me.
but yeah.. u cant always get what u want yeah?
So i guess. its only me and my frens here then.
hahah.. maybe i shall make a pact with myself.
Settle down only when i get there.
and theres a freaking winding road.
donno who i'll meet along the way..
but i just hope it works out fine.
My future.
Wait for me.

