Viewers' Discretion Advised

Content Might be VERY Random.
Content Might contain pictures of Food.
Content Might be SO BORING you could enjoy reading Classified Ads.

Contains Gibberish.
Entries might have been written during times of starvation, extreme fatigue and stupidity.
All entries were written in my perspective and might not have not occurred in reality and is just a fiction of my mind.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I just need something to take up my time

Maybe its true.

I'm not in love with what i have desired.

But in the desires themselves.

I'm so freak bored.

Maybe i'll just try my hand at fixing that freaking oven.

Wanted to bake brownies today..

and yeah the piece of shit oven kinda showed me that it was live.

i touched the rack and it went Bzzzz. Ouch

I touched it a second time. Bzzz. ouch.

no more third. but i just found it weird that it went up to 230 yest.. something is damn wrong.

why did the bulb blow?

and did i do something wrong?

anyhow.. i think i'll check it out again. tmr

when i'm alone at home.

but don fear. i try to not get myself killed.