Viewers' Discretion Advised

Content Might be VERY Random.
Content Might contain pictures of Food.
Content Might be SO BORING you could enjoy reading Classified Ads.

Contains Gibberish.
Entries might have been written during times of starvation, extreme fatigue and stupidity.
All entries were written in my perspective and might not have not occurred in reality and is just a fiction of my mind.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

to Nicole.

I would like to say that i'm sorry.
I'm an ass. Everyone knows that.
My bad temper during fyp shows.
I'm sarcastic. I'm mean. I'm panicking.
If the whole project fails.
I blame it on me.
I wanted everything according to my ideas.
It doesnt look too good now.
I'm not even sure of my choices.
Time's not exactly on our side.
I Know that u're busy and tired because of your dance.
But i still would like to see sucess after all the work.
Like u've said, our work might not be seen even after so much effort.
Thats why i'm pissed.

Even friends don work well together sometimes.
I believe that i'm egoistic enough to think that it will be good if i do it myself.
But its our project.
Not mine.
And i believe i have run out of ideas.
Now i just think that its about showing the world what we have done.
The best way we can.
I'll figure it out.
I know u guys count on me.
Thats why i have to figure it out and give u guys ur As.

Bare with me for awhile more.
When we get there, i promise u that i will try to treat u guys better.
and then i'll tell you why i've been like that.

Not even sure if u'll read this. But i guess. a part of me doesnt want u to read this too.