Viewers' Discretion Advised

Content Might be VERY Random.
Content Might contain pictures of Food.
Content Might be SO BORING you could enjoy reading Classified Ads.

Contains Gibberish.
Entries might have been written during times of starvation, extreme fatigue and stupidity.
All entries were written in my perspective and might not have not occurred in reality and is just a fiction of my mind.

Friday, October 05, 2007

Delusion

How do u know what is real?
How people are like?
Or do u just accept them for who they are and block out the bad parts?

I donno. But i've ran out of patience. So now. I'm harsh, over critical and easily upset.
At first i couldnt define what we were. But after getting to know u, i have found that somehow, behind all that laughter, there much more to the both of us, that we might not like.

At least now i'm awake already, but how can i go on with seeing ur flaws everyday?
Disgust merely skims the surface. I need help. Hope i get some soon.