Serious thought ey?
I scared myself with this thought during dinner.
I know i've been dating
But i'm one commitment freak.
I cant seem to figure out how to spend all ur time.. like the rest of ur life with 1 person.
Unless the person is perfect, theres got to be something that will get in the way.
Everyone knows that no one is perfect.. but how do u decide that u want to be with the person forever?
Illusion? or rationalise everything? if its the traits to be thought about. u don know people that well. and they change after marriage. everyone knows that. haH
or is it like similar interests? but interests fades. i was into batman merchandise.. but i grew out of it. and i believe i would in most of the things i'm doing now. so yeah how do u choose?
or u don? scary thought eh. then i can say bye bye to being attached. hahah.. but yeah. friends that have known me since the beginning of time told me that i fall for the weirdest pep. true. but yeah. weird = different which spells good for me. But i guess those that i fall for arnt weird anymore cause i'm not attached yet and i see a pattern. hahah
Dating is interesting. u learn alot. but u also learn to come home empty handed. yes. not even with donuts. thats sad. but besides the point.
I'll just see where i will take myself then. =)

