Viewers' Discretion Advised

Content Might be VERY Random.
Content Might contain pictures of Food.
Content Might be SO BORING you could enjoy reading Classified Ads.

Contains Gibberish.
Entries might have been written during times of starvation, extreme fatigue and stupidity.
All entries were written in my perspective and might not have not occurred in reality and is just a fiction of my mind.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Passive Yet Active

I have chosen to not share my care and concern about people. I just make that effort and stay mute about it. But there are always times when i'm pushed to my limit. Like now.

People say stupid stuff. They don mean it. We do the same things. But what to do after that is another choice. It will determine whether things get better or worst.

I'm Passive. But it does not mean i don care.

If u cant see concern, it doesnt mean its not there.

You Just cant see it.