Have u ever felt helpless? even if u always knew u were the only one who u can trust to make changes?
Somebody save me. I feel as if i'm losing control.. or did i ever get any control at all?
Captain ball was alright. But it sucks when u are up there, but u donno what u can do to make changes, after so long, u kinda figured that u don have the say and maybe its better that way. But when u see ur team struggling, see them fighting for points, but the only thing u can do is watch. Helpless? i always believed that u should always sweat with ur team. Bleed with them. But for me. I guess i can only do that when i have the chance.
Wallet. Gone. Careless? cant be bothered? i donno. i just know its not here. and i don trust myself to tell me where it is now. I don trust myself. i don trust anyone. so i'll just stay here to wait for help? There might be no one. no one at all. sad isnt it? But thats life.
I know my friends show concern and encouragement... but somethings just cant be helped.. maybe i'm just one of them.

