Was i a good bf?
maybe i didnt treat her how i actually should.
I was mean. abusive.( suffered more trauma than her)
I was spiteful, i was mean.. (did i mention that?)
and yeah.. i wasnt appreciative enough of her.
I didnt give much thought to what she was thinking..
and made her do stuff that i thought right
i was insensitive.. making jokes about stuff which were not funny at all (money,her)
And i repeated that alot. (when i say alot. i mean ALOT)
I treated her like a slaves (washing plates everyone monday)
and i made fun of her infront of my parents, relatives and much more.
i commented on how she look despite how fugly i look.
i ignored her sometimes and i walked faster to make her catch up
i always make her give in during an argument
i make her cry. all the time. alot. (remember what i said bout alot?)
so yeah.. the list goes on.. the only true thing i wanna say is.. yeah.. sorry for being such an ass and yeah.. although i pissed u off at many occasions, i did enjoy the company and the stuff we did. i loved everything u did. But yeah.. why should i show that to you? Thats like showing weakness and yeah. the fugly one is me.

