No. i am not an altheist.
I believe i'm not alone.
and i believe things happen for a reason.
Serendipity?
Coincidences?
I don think so.
Went to search for her add just because of a gut feeling.
It wasnt there in the heap of emails.
Not anywhere.
Until one day i went tru my tabs.
There it was.
Now its on my table.
She needed my help.
As tough as it seemed.
I gave myself a challange.
There was help from xinru
and esp from that someone else
Which i appreciate alot.
The pieces started falling into place.
On the the train.
Phone rang.
Ooh its dad.
He gave me a lift..
more than that actually.
To about her door step.
and there i was.
5missed calls.
But still kept hoping.
Here came the 6th.
and it did the trick.
now.. 1120.
my bath and slps awaits me.
and soon the start of a new hectic day.
Good luck to me.. tmr.

