Viewers' Discretion Advised

Content Might be VERY Random.
Content Might contain pictures of Food.
Content Might be SO BORING you could enjoy reading Classified Ads.

Contains Gibberish.
Entries might have been written during times of starvation, extreme fatigue and stupidity.
All entries were written in my perspective and might not have not occurred in reality and is just a fiction of my mind.

Friday, January 04, 2008

Checkpoint.

Sem is ending.
I got a glimpse of what my results are like.
I got a glimpse of what other people are getting.
Jealous? of course.
But it should be because i'm not working hard enough.
and i should get my act together.

Crucial time. But i cant do much
2papers not exactly a plus point this sem
I need to work hard. much harder.
and i'm sure i wont be seeing my name in the good progress list this sem.
Despite having to want it so much.
That C+ is looking so haunting.
CSW? or which module would it be?
I don think about As now. i just want to scrape past.

I need to throw away all the distractions
Spell properly too. Get everything back together.
Need the rock songs to get the testosterone back.
So weak now. unfocused.. all that cling and clatter coming back.

But is it all too late?

Death is all around us. We can ignore it when its around us. But it hurts even more when everything gets personal.

Cherish those around you. When u still can.