Viewers' Discretion Advised

Content Might be VERY Random.
Content Might contain pictures of Food.
Content Might be SO BORING you could enjoy reading Classified Ads.

Contains Gibberish.
Entries might have been written during times of starvation, extreme fatigue and stupidity.
All entries were written in my perspective and might not have not occurred in reality and is just a fiction of my mind.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Complex stuff.

Ok. its valentines. I'm making chocolates, teaching hx and her sis how to make chocs.
Made some.
Gave to shiying.
maybe make her happy.
I have demand.
I can make people happy with nice chocolates.
I thought i can survive off other peoples' happiness.
i cant.

Why cant i just be selfish for once?
i grumble alot.
For those who try to make me happy,
i throw it back into their faces and i run.
what the hell am i doing?

count the eggs in ur basket?
or make do with what u have?
all sounds so sick..
but i don know what i want exactly.

happy valentines.
p.s. i'm such a sucker for greys.